Watch Live-recorded FAQ on Jordan with Blog Abroader Samantha Manno
The best way to learn about our Education Abroad programs is to hear directly from our AMIDEAST alumni. In the next live video, Samantha Manno and her fellow student discuss their semester abroad in Amman, Jordan in the Area and Arabic Language Studies program. They share program feedback, give useful advice, and provide stories from their own experiences abroad.
Some of the questions they answer:
- What is the living situation in the AMIDEAST program?
- What are your classes like?
- What do you do for fun?
- What are the things you should know/do before departure?
- What should students bring?
- When is the best time for traveling?
- What are some examples of Jordanian cultural nuances?
- What is the most important part of studying abroad?